Julia Montes stay strong during the difficult time of her life.

Covid19 still has no vaccine. That is why going back to work without this is very hard or scary for anyone like Julia Montes.

 

 

Julia Montes step aside from showbiz for almost a year. Her project 24/7 supposed to be her comeback project. But the show was only aired 4 episodes on February 23 before it was delayed because of pandemic Covid19.

 

 

“Right now, I’m focusing first on things I didn’t get to do because I was too busy with work. I get to do all my errands now, as well as resume projects I never got to finish. I also work out now. I get to do my skincare routine regularly and I feel safe when I’m inside the clinic,” according to Julia Montes.

 

 

She is now the new endorser of Avignon Clinic, particularly for her favorite treatments: Emsculpt and Ulthera Ultimate Lift.

 

 

It wasn’t hard for Julia to stay at home when there was a lockdown. And according to her,
“Yes, I’m an on-the-go type of girl, but I’m also a homebody. Quarantine life doesn’t affect me much,” she admitted.

 

 

“I’m happy when I’m just in the house. I find satisfaction in cleaning and rearranging fixtures. Other than my fear for the safety of my family, friends, and loyal fans during this pandemic, I’m perfectly fine where I am.”

 

 

The 25-year-old Kapamilya actress added that while on lockdown she was able to do things that she liked. Like cooking, “which I got to share with my loved ones and friends,” she added.

 

 

“What’s most important for me was the part where I got to reflect on everything about my life—how lucky I am to be waking up healthy and blessed, despite what’s happening now.”

 

The post Julia Montes is staying relevant amid difficult times appeared first on Most Trending PH.


Source: Mostrending PH