Netizens shocked! After Jim Paredes “Ssshhh” on National Television

Jim Paredes’s fans couldn’t hide their disappointment to DZRH after airing “Ssshh” video.

 

 

Some netizens said it is an unprofessional move by DZRH.

 

 

Jim Paredes is considered as one of the legend icon of OPM and a very known critic of Pres Rodrigo Duterte.

 

 

As we remembered, back in April 2019, Jim Paredes faced his biggest challenge when his private video of him roam in social media.

 

 

At first, Jim denied it l, but later on, he admitted that the guy in the video is him.

 

 

“The video was real. It was private, and not meant for public consumption. I do not know how it became public. I can only surmise that in this ugly season of toxic politics, muckrakers determined to neutralize my influence by violating my privacy and digging up dirt on me are at work.”  Paredes said.

 

 

I know many of you have judged me and condemned me, and those who held me in high esteem are disappointed in me, to put it mildly. I apologize for my irresponsibility,” he also added.

 

 

Despite his public apology, the video us still circulated in social media and even used in memes.

Feel free to share your thoughts and comments about this.

The post Jim Paredes sshh video was aired on national TV, elicits mixed reactions from netizens appeared first on Most Trending PH.


Source: Mostrending PH